• Reply to: The Sunday Telegraph: hot-desking   6 years 48 weeks ago

So glad that the filming in Cornwall went well for Dan's new venture - now looking forward to seeing it!
    Please come back to Cornwall in the summer! - it's even nicer then!! perfect for a family holiday
    Willow would love the soft sand (yes it is soft in the summer - only frozen in the winter - promise!!)

• Reply to: Downton Abbey: InStyle photoshoot video   6 years 48 weeks ago

They all look so gorgeous don't they? especially Dan!!

• Reply to: Downton Abbey: trading cards and paper dolls   6 years 48 weeks ago

Oh dear! - if it were toilet paper I might think it was funny - and maybe buy some!

• Reply to: Downton Abbey: series 3 production begins   6 years 48 weeks ago

Can't Wait! -So proud of this beautifully written and beautifully acted British programme -

• Reply to: Summer In February: set photos   6 years 49 weeks ago

Beautiful images & can't wait to see the film - please post up more photos!! We'll be holding movie nights here at The Cove Cornwall. Do keep in touch @TheCoveCornwall & http://www.facebook.com/thecovecornwall

• Reply to: Coming Up   6 years 49 weeks ago

Congratulations on your latest project & missing all the cast & crew of Summer in February already! Hurry back soon & wishing you all the success and love in the world...

The Cove Cornwall
    @thecovecornwall

• Reply to: Summer in February: filming photos   6 years 49 weeks ago

I have ben part of this filming and I can say, " It was fantastic to film along side Dan Stevens and Dominic Cooper.
    Great to work with you

Mike Motrici

• Reply to: Dan signs with WME   6 years 49 weeks ago

Good luck to you Dan, and to your Family - I hope what ever you do - you will be happy.

• Reply to: Coming Up   6 years 50 weeks ago

I hope to see U ~>_

• Reply to: My Week: The Telegraph 22nd Jan 2012   6 years 52 weeks ago

Loved that article - so funny! and so well written, it is a joy to read Dan's articles - his use of English and his
    grammar are perfect! - just like him!

• Reply to: Coming Up   7 years 4 days ago

Hola Steve, te escribo desde Argentina. Me encanta la serie, es espectacular. Estoy deseando poder ver el especial de Navidad que aún no ha llegado a mi país y estoy ansiosa por ver la tercer temporada.
    Te felicito por tu actuación.
    Saludos cariñosos desde Buenos Aires.

• Reply to: Downton Abbey: best mini-series 2012 Golden Globes   7 years 1 week ago

I cannot wait to read this book, it should be with me before the end of the week. It sounds a perfect vehicle for Dan and Dominic, - they've worked together before, as we all know, in "Sense and Sensibility"
    When it is likely the film will be released ? Probably before the end of this year hopefully? Pat Giles.
    I dont understand all these links and things, so have put what I think is right !!!!!!!!!!!

• Reply to: What first brought Dan to your attention?   7 years 1 week ago

The first time I saw Dan Stevens was in Sense and Sensibility, and I was very lucky because in Italy it has never been released!It should of course and in every occasion I tried to make my friends watch that series. So for two years I've hoped I could see Dan again on television and finally when I've read the name in the cast of Downton Abbey I was so exited! This series has finally arrived in Italy this year but,however,I prefer watch it in original language so I can really appreciate Dan acting.Anyway I hope in the future to see him on stage,maybe just here in Italy (dream?) Good luck for anything!

• Reply to: What first brought Dan to your attention?   7 years 1 week ago

• Reply to: What first brought Dan to your attention?   7 years 1 week ago

I am an English period movie & TV fanatic.
    I have loved many others who have played these wonderful rolls- Colin Firth
    is one of my favourites-
    I first saw Dan in "Sense & Sensibilty" thought he was so perfect for the
    part of Edward- He can truly get accross the feelings of the script & more.

When Downton Abbey was announced Series one- Masterpiece Theare
    is my favourite- I watched EVERY episode- then bought the first series
    which I watch over & over.Could hardly wait for Series 2 to start. I have
    pre-ordered this DVD also- I am totally hooked. 72 yrs old- live in Southern
    California- with my husband of 48 yrs My father was born in
    England & grandparents I'm in awe at every little tidbit of history, costumes, just
    everything about the show & great talent the CAST Writers, Producers
    etc. Maggie Smith is brilliant. Thanks for producing the show & bless you
    that you will be able to continue with this educational project.
    Sincerely
    Nancy

• Reply to: Downton Abbey: Reading Eagle interview & The Junket   7 years 2 weeks ago

It would be a good move for Dan financially to go to USA - but I just hope we don't lose him completely.
    He is such a fine British actor, so well spoken & his education shines through, as it did in his appearance
    on That Sunday Night Show!--- He left the rest of the "people" on that show way behind! His subtle questions and comments made the other guests. bar Ross, look pretty stupid!! Pick your USA jobs
    with care Dan & don't leave the UK for ever - please! We need you & more like you - what a brilliant advert you are for working hard & using your brilliant brain! British at its best!

• Reply to: What first brought Dan to your attention?   7 years 2 weeks ago

I just sat through 14 hours of the audiobook of Ken Follett's "Fall of Giants", (my favourite author); his work was thoroughly complemented by an incredibly gifted actor bringing all the characters to life. Great job indeed!

• Reply to: Downton Abbey: The Lady interview online   7 years 3 weeks ago

Great stuff, lovely pics - thank you for the link :-)

• Reply to: Downton Abbey: series 3 commissioned   7 years 3 weeks ago

I've already seen all of series 2 and the suburb Christmas Special here in the USA about 24-72 hrs. after each of the ITV broadcasts - there's gotta be umpteen-hundred ways to get 'em ONL -- is ITV (even PBS) so ignorant of just how many DA junkies there are stateside alone. It would seem that at the very least ITV's business competences would grasp the commercial value of whole new sets of advertisers in the rest of the "English"-speaking world whom would love to sponsor a simulcast - even on a 24-72 hr. delay basis, so as to preserve ITV's UK preeminence.

• Reply to: Downton Abbey: Christmas Special on iTunes & DVD   7 years 3 weeks ago

Dan could never slink into the shadows - he would be noticed & recognised with a sack over his head!
    What ever colour his hair was, his wonderful acting would advertise it was him!

• Reply to: Advent Calendar 2011   7 years 3 weeks ago

¡ me gustaría conocerle! es encantador

• Reply to: Downton Abbey: Telegraph interview   7 years 4 weeks ago

Hi,

Im from France and i discver Downton last month, i finish to watch the season 2 and i hope to watch soon other season . Dan you are a really good actor and all actor of downton too. Its a real pleasure to watch Downton

Mya

• Reply to: Downton Abbey: Telegraph interview   7 years 4 weeks ago

dan you are so amazing :) merry christmas xx

• Reply to: Advent Calendar 2011   7 years 4 weeks ago
    dan

Hmmmm... I was kinda hoping that on christmas day when i opened the door there would be dan stevens wearing nothing but a santa hat ! :( hahaha

• Reply to: Downton Abbey: Telegraph interview   7 years 4 weeks ago

Not only very good looking! but a very smart dresser as well! once again he makes us Brits look good!
    Thanks Dan! Happy Christmas to you & your Family.x

• Reply to: Downton Abbey: Behind the Drama & NYC interviews   7 years 4 weeks ago

Downton Abbey Down Abbey! - so good they named it twice!! - way to go UK! no one does
    period costume dramas like us Brits! - well done to ALL in the production of this masterful
    piece - makes you proud to be British don't it??!!

• Reply to: Downton Abbey: what would you do in 10 minutes?   7 years 4 weeks ago

Aww! Such sweet answers - just shows how important family is to us all.

• Reply to: Advent Calendar 2011   7 years 5 weeks ago

All the success in the world. You deserve it.

• Reply to: Advent Calendar 2011   7 years 6 weeks ago

The bestest advent calendar EVER!! Every day a treat I thoroughly enjoy - but then I enjoy everything about Dan!

• Reply to: Advent Calendar 2011   7 years 6 weeks ago

OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am madly in love with him,he is exeedingly fine and gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3